Financial Operations Contract Analyst
- Process deposit and withdrawal transactions. Analyze deposit and withdrawal trends to ensure the terms of the contract are not breached.
- Process monthly market value, yield, and duration for each contract for valuation and risk reporting.
- Process fee receipts. Understand contractual fee structure and payment method to ensure appropriate calculation, billing, reconciliation, and collection of fee income.
- Maintain and update contacts in the administrative system to ensure that appropriate individuals are receiving month-end statements and fee invoices.
- Maintain and update plan information in the underwriting administration system.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, mathematics, computer science or relevant field.
- Aptitude for actuarial, financial and investment concepts to conduct root cause analysis and business analysis.
- Attention to detail to follow procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data.
- Problem-solving skills to analyze processes and apply systems thinking to generate solutions.
- Proficiency with MS Excel or other tools to extract and analyze data and report results.
- Experience working in investment operations or investment accounting/analysis.
- Knowledge of contract terms, allowable transactions and compliance activities.
- VBA coding, macro experience.
- Knowledge of Synthetic GIC or Stable Value Solutions
- Hybrid office environment
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.** *
The salary for this position generally ranges between $60,000-$70,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
This position is also typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion.
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.