Global Architect (Work from Home)
Provides solution architecture for global development and engineering teams, ensuring:
- Solution designs are adaptable, secure, and cohesive to facilitate strategic business goals
- Implementation follows architectural design
- Alignment with global enterprise architecture guidance, principles and frameworks
- There is a single point of escalation for resolving broadly impacting or strategic IT design concerns
- Support for decision-making and risk management
- Promotes collaboration and technology innovation across organizational lines to enable business innovation.
What You Will Do:
- Provide technical leadership within the Global IT community.
- Provide hands on knowledge of existing or developing technologies in line with the Global IT direction.
- Design, maintain and use global solutions architecture patterns.
- Operate in a matrix management model to work with Global IT Architects in the design phase of strategic programs involving numerous senior level staff.
- Define technical standards globally in relation to existing or new technologies and working with the country units to incorporate the local view into standards.
- Take ownership of detailed solution architecture artifacts that result from the analysis of technologies.
- Consult with project teams to fit projects to architecture; modify solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Promote solution architecture, its processes, outcomes and ongoing results to the organization.
- Stay current with developments in cloud, data and security technologies.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related field, or equivalent training/experience.
- Experience in IT architecture, including experience in solutions architecture.
- Experience in the technical delivery of digital projects using the latest technologies.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Other cloud service providers, private cloud and hybrid solutions
- Work from Home, Office environment, Hybrid working
- Occasional international travel.
- Flexible hours to accommodate global project teams.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The US salary for this position generally ranges between $133,600 - $183,700 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
Additionally in the US, this position is typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at the Company’s discretion.
What You Receive:
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package.
- Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package
- Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of persons and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.