Senior Director, Workplace Solutions - Employee Benefits
- Lead high performing management teams across Employee Benefits including Operations, Business Transformation, Underwriting, Compliance, and Customer Insights. Promote collaboration, implement best practices, and deliver performance coaching and development opportunities to meet the leadership demands of a constantly changing business and operating environment.
- Set and execute operational strategy with a focus on enrollment growth, retention, and efficiencies that enhance the customer experience.
- Identify and prioritize improvement initiatives; work with stakeholders to measure and communicate business impact.
- Accountable for annual and long-term budget.
- Prepare and deliver reports to executive leadership, peers, management, staff, and various stakeholders.
- Promote teamwork, collaboration, and implementation of best practices throughout Employee Benefits including partnership with the Distribution and Product organizations.
- Manage TPA relationships and auditing.
- Oversee department staffing structures to achieve business and financial goals and to maximize overall organizational effectiveness; collaborate with other leaders to ensure alignment.
- Provide strategic direction and vision in collaboration with other Strategy and Operations department leaders.
- Serve as an escalation point for teams to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Oversee the Employee Benefits underwriting function to execute a best in class underwriting framework, policies, guidelines and infrastructure. Manage Underwriting operations to ensuring consistency and alignment with industry, regulatory and organization standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- 12 years of experience in voluntary employee benefits or related industry with increasing levels of responsibility, including leadership roles
- Background in benefits enrollment, case implementation, and/or account management functions
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The Salary for this position generally ranges between $160,000-$220,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
Additionally, this position is typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at the Company’s discretion.