Senior Corporate Insurance Analyst
- Structure, manage and administer an assigned portfolio of corporate insurance programs primarily related to property and casualty programs, including collecting and compiling insurance renewal exposure information for underwriting submissions and applications, and reviewing broker proposals and policy wording.
- Participate in the property insurance engineering survey.
- Manage and administer the surety bond program for US legal entities.
- Oversee the claims management process of property and casualty lines of coverage and manage complex claims with in-house and external counsel.
- Monitor and review internal incident notifications and report potential property and casualty related claims per company policies.
- Gather information for workers compensation claims in accordance with state laws, insurance requirements, and company guidelines.
- Manage and administer regulatory reporting requirements for US legal entities.
- Oversee third party administrator’s management of claims, invoice processing, allocations.
- Execute and administer claim payments for insurance programs.
- Write, execute, and improve claims handling procedures.
- Review third-party contracts/request for proposals based on current insurance policies and risk tolerance.
- Research and resolve complex insurance coverage questions from divisional staff and insurance brokers.
- Assist in the preparation of the insurance team budget and premium allocation process.
- Support the goals and objectives of the Global Insurance Team through maintaining strong risk governance, focus on continuous process improvement, and managing special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Insurance, Risk Management or related profession or equivalent experience.
- Five years of insurance experience in a similar role within a corporation, insurance carrier, broker or TPA.
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills to understand and resolve complex insurance issues.
- Organizational skills required to manage multiple programs.
- Interpersonal communication skills needed for daily interaction with internal and external business associates.
- Ability to research topics and clearly communicate in written and presentation formats to co-workers and management at various levels.
- PC proficiency (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- CPCU, ARM, ACII, or other insurance designations/continuing education.
- Risk management experience.
- Working knowledge of captive insurance solutions and reinsurance markets.
- Commutation experience and knowledge with latent claims process and claims management software.
- Office environment.
- Occasional travel to meet with insurance carriers, brokers and TPAs, or other business needs.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The salary for this position generally ranges between $55,000 - $75,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion.
- Hybrid work environment based off location