Director, Business Development Sales - Aegon AM
- Support distribution efforts through business development with existing partners to drive and grow new assets.
- Support sales professionals by positioning and differentiating AAM products against competitor firms and products.
- Partner with portfolio managers, research analysts, product specialists and marketing associates to lead sales.
- Maintain a log of activities and opportunities in the Salesforce system.
- Keep abreast of continuous developments in the economy and the financial services industry.
- Utilize Morningstar Direct tools.
- 3-5 years of business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related business field.
- Fixed income and equity investment knowledge.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail to document activities.
- Ability to work in a high energy, collaborative and competitive environment.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63.
- Morningstar Direct.
- Office environment.
- Limited travel.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.