Senior Research Analyst - Aegon AM
- Provide value added fundamental analysis of the public securities of 30-40 companies within the high yield energy sector
- Gather data, assess trends, forecast metrics, and provide outlooks on companies
- Monitor industry conditions and assess how trends and themes may affect the credit quality of companies within the sector
- Apply strong knowledge of relative value and market technicals / sentiment to fundamental analysis
- Effectively communicate original, defendable, and actionable trade recommendations that generate excess returns for clients
- Maintain and publish valuable content and reports on covered companies
- Build and maintain relationships with external industry authorities and counterparts
- 6 to 8 years of experience within the investment or a closely related industry
- Experience in a research position
- BA required
- Preference to prior coverage in high yield energy sectors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg, Capital IQ and/or SNL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- CFA Charter
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We offer a hybrid working environment across the firm.