Senior Research Analyst III - Aegon AM
- Independently conducts research studies in order to make buy, sell, and hold recommendations.
- Establishes and maintains information on credit quality of corporate fixed-income issuers within one or multiple industry sectors.
- Monitors industry conditions and is aware of trends affecting the credit quality of specific companies.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with outside industry authorities.
- Incumbent should possess seasoned analytical skills with generally 4 to 6 years of research experience and BA required.
- May be entry level for MBA with relevant work experience.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We offer a hybrid working environment across the firm.