Intermediate Paralegal - Aegon AM
- Performs legal assignments that are varied and more complex in character but usually involving relatively limited responsibilities. Work is subject to review by others.
- Investigates the law applicable to the situation.
- Makes basic decisions when presented with legal issues that have not been encountered. Supervisor approval will be required for other decisions.
- May have direct interaction with external clients, witnesses, and outside counsel with supervision.
- Supports multiple attorneys.
- 3-5 years of paralegal experience.
- 2 years formal legal training or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of communicating optimally with co-workers and those in other departments.
- Prior experience in legal department of an investment manager or law firm providing advice to asset managers.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.