Lean Consultant - Aegon AM
- Assisting the team and team’s internal clients to accomplish their goals relating to process improvements and change management by careful analysis of processes and operating procedures and look for improvements.
- As we believe that Lean is a way of working for everyone it is important to train and educate co-workers in Lean by organizing courses continuously improve lean skills in our team.
- Observe and identify processes which can be improved and act upon opportunities. The opportunities vary from IT delivery processes, to data processing to business processes to be automated.
- Assisting and helping managers and leads to eliminate unnecessary waste in processes and activities.
- Uses innovative thinking to develop solutions to new and existing challenges to future proof the business, engages partners to act; serves as a source of expert advice/IT consultancy, inspires change; frames information in a broader organizational context.
- Works with multiple capability and functional teams to gather and detail the structure of their specific Domain business and technology landscape.
- Works closely with the solution/technical/data architects to deliver business architecture artifacts required for end-to-end architecture, Solution Architecture and Data Architecture deliverables.
- Influences challenging or skeptical senior partners on the benefits of applying Lean in their area, adopting the recommended changes to their processes and setting their area up for success in the future.
- Seasoned experience in applying Lean principles in sophisticated process environments.
- Experienced in IT and data processing related processes (testing, change management, architecture, software development, cloud technologies).
- Preferred is experience and knowledgeable in financial industry but it is not mandatory.
- Consistent track record in process improvements that did lead to cost and time savings.
- Confirmed ability to train and motivate co-workers in the value of adopting the lean mindset.
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A leader of people and practical approach in work.
- Certified in LSSG (black-belt) and Agile/Scrum.
- Strong communication skills and sensitive to human interactions.
- Being able to work in international and virtual teams.
- Genuine interest in methodology and technological advances and keeps up-to-date with emerging trends through research, networking and attendance at summits, expos etc.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.