Associate Actuary, Life Valuation
- Regulatory valuation of traditional life products, e.g. Whole Life, Term
- Projections of policyholder cash flows and product liabilities.
- Understand & explain product features and key drivers of financial reporting.
- Present Financial Results, Profit & Loss Risk Assessments & Explain Earnings Variations.
- May supervise a small team; Lead and develop actuarial students.
- Find creative solutions; standardize and automate processes.
- FSA or equivalent professional designation along with Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field and 6 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of Bachelor's, will accept Master's in a listed discipline and 4 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of FSA will accept ASA or equivalent professional designation and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrates high quality leadership, judgment, organization and prioritization skills.
- Effectively communicates, both verbally and in writing, advanced mathematical and analytical concepts to various audiences.
- Works well under pressure and within time constraints to effectively accomplish individual and team objectives.
- Excellent computer skills.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The Salary for this position generally ranges between $130,000 - $155,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
This position is also typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion.
- Limited travel may be required.