Senior Director, AgriFinance Mortgage Loan Production - Aegon AM
- Prepare and implement agricultural investment strategies to meet the goals of the company and division.
- Ensure staff of the agribusiness department implement and execute appropriate tactical plans.
- Resolve conflicts and ensure individuals work as a team and the company is represented professionally outside of the company.
- Ensure appropriate loans are made with borrowers, using a consistent methodology.
- Ensure effective relationship management, maintain current relationships for future business and develop new relationships with potential borrowers and other agricultural lenders.
- Provide leadership and management to the department (Directors, Associate Directors and Analysts), including the development of objectives to meet investment goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent education and experience.
- Ten years of agricultural lending or agricultural business experience.
- Knowledge of real estate markets and commodities produced in assigned territory.
- Excellent written/communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient using MS Excel and Word, and the ability to learn financial statement spreading tool, mapping tools, valuation package and other software.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field.
- Agricultural lending experience for a bank or insurance company.
- Appraisal experience.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.