Sr Associate Director, AgriFinance Mortgage Loan Production - Equitable AgriFinance
- Identify and source investment opportunities through existing borrowers as well as all relevant Agricultural sources
- Responsible for the complete structure of the transaction and follows the transaction all the way through from loan application to final closing
- Keep leadership abreast of all relevant issues relating to assigned geographic territory
- Provide detailed progress reports to leadership and handle delinquent accounts as appropriate
- May supervise Assistant Directors/Analysts/Interns which includes development, mentoring and setting objectives for meeting department goals
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent education and experience
- Five years of Agricultural lending or Agricultural business experience
- Knowledge of real estate markets and commodities produced in assigned territory
- Excellent written/communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficient using MS Excel and Word, and the ability to learn financial statement spreading tool, mapping tools, valuation package and other software
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- Agricultural lending experience for a bank or insurance company
- Appraisal experience
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.