Intermediate Sales Support Representative, Life
- Manage the business inventory, cycle time, and placement ratio for assigned Regional Vice President. The inventory process includes proactive management and monitoring of cases in all the stages of underwriting, and proactively communicating that information to the appropriate Regional Vice President(s).
- Assist with providing proactive, positive, candid and meaningful communications with assigned WFG CEO’s and above and their staff.
- Understand the features and benefits of the products that are sold within the channel to include life products and fixed index annuity products
Understand the workflow of both the internal operations of Transamerica as well as internal new business systems we utilize to support the WFG Field Force.
- Serve as the agency’s liaison/expediter/confidant/champion on service, sales, marketing, contracting and licensing and operations department issues.
- Create, manage, maintain and distribute required monthly and quarterly internal and external reports as assigned.
- Assist with tracking sales results for the WFG Field Force and monitoring market share.
- Identify areas of improvement, both internally and externally to improve established metrics and service provided to the WFG CEO’s and above.
- Assist in implementing process improvements.
- Facilitate problem-resolution both internally and externally
- Participate in weekly calls with Regional Vice President to review results, trends and metrics, as well as to define areas of opportunity and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Assists with training established WFG CEO’s and above and their office administration on all aspects of operations, orientation/training on Transamerica’s technical support systems to include iGO, our electronic application system.
- Assist in providing education to the operation areas to help the employees understand the distribution channel to enhance and improve the customer experience with Transamerica.
- Accountable for monthly and annual sales goals and revenue targets.
- Associates degree or equivalent related experience in similar environment required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience - Life Insurance carrier new business processing and/or account management experience; Financial Services/Brokerage Industry experience
- Life Insurance License – Required after 6 months of employment
- Works well with others, skilled at resolving internal conflicts with minimal supervision; Exceptional customer service focus; Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work hours must coincide with their respective assigned territories.
- FLMI or progress toward the designation
- Extensive knowledge of company product and of multiple company and industry forms and prior experience in New Business
Office Environment with Ability to travel up to 10% of time
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The Salary for this position generally is $46K. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
Additionally, this position is typically eligible for a monthly commissions of a target of 20K on an annual based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company discretion.