In Plan Services Team Manager
- Manage a team of phone-based Retirement Consolidation Specialists and Financial Advisors, including recruitment, performance management, and coaching.
- Maintain a collaborative team culture by exhibiting a high degree of energy and influence to ensure individual and team goal achievement through motivation, coaching and sharing of best-practices.
- Lead regular team meetings and frequent individual one on one coaching sessions with each team member.
- Support the professional development of each team member by providing detailed feedback and coaching to better their conversations with participants and sales success.
- Stay up-to-date on regulatory and company changes to ensure the team is opportunity in a compliant and Best Interest capacity.
- Participate and support development of training and professional development workshops to increase product and industry expertise.
- Ensure client satisfaction by owning the resolution and communication of any client issues.
- Maintain required licenses and securities registrations via timely renewals and completion of required Continuing Education credits.
- Effectively handle multiple projects while meeting related deadlines.
- Provide coaching and best practices around, but not limited to, the following topics:
- In-plan retirement education
- Comprehensive financial and retirement planning advice
- Recommendations and selling distributed products and services to clients
- Consultative and persuasive sales skills to uncover client needs & increase number of accounts and assets under management
- Phone and digital based client interaction best practices and time management
- Client service, satisfaction and retention
- Documentation, disclosure and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business, or equivalent industry experience
- Two years of sales/marketing experience in the financial services/insurance industry
- Five years of comprehensive experience as a financial planner or advisor
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 or higher (required to be approved to conduct business in all states)
- FINRA Series 26 and 65/66, or obtain within six months (required to be approved to conduct business in all states)
- Resident state Life, Accident and Health license, or obtain within 90 days
- Outstanding communication skills to present information to a wide variety of audiences
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills to promote services and motivate staff
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze trends and resolve customer issues
- Proficiency using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CRPC, CFP, CLU, ChFC, or other professional designation
- Supervisory experience of a sales team
- Strong knowledge of retirement and financial planning concepts, ability to probe to uncover client needs and present effective strategies over the phone
- Remote/work from home environment
- Minimum travel (Up to 10%) for site visits and meetings with internal partners
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The Salary for this position generally ranges between $85,000 - $95,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
This position is currently eligible for sales and/or performance incentives. Specifics will be reflected in individual incentive plan documents.