Regional Vice President
Sales and Marketing
Responsible for the distribution of Transamerica products for a defined territory.
- Develop new business and maintain existing business relationships by conducting in-person sales meetings.
- Provide advisers with up-to-date information on Transamerica products and business building ideas.
- Reach out to prospective advisers within market to grow Transamerica’s sales and market share.
- Manage business in partnership with Internal Wholesaler.
- Allocate resources provided by Transamerica Capital, Inc.
- Participate in Transamerica national and summer sales conferences, bi-annual regional sales meetings, training, and sales meetings as required.
- Stay compliant in accordance with Transamerica Capital, Inc. rules, policies and procedures.
- Stay current on Transamerica products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- Five years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, and 63
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient using technology
- Master’s degree
- External wholesaling of financial services products
- Work remote from home
- Extensive travel within defined territory to visit clients and prospects