Virtual Regional Wholesaler - TFN
- Develop new business and maintain existing business relationships by conducting web-based sales meetings.
- Provide World Financial Group (WFG) associates with up-to-date information on Transamerica products and timely business building ideas.
- Reach out to prospective WFG associates within market to grow Transamerica sales and market share.
- Manage business in partnership with RVPs by properly allocating resources provided by Transamerica Life Distributors (TLD).
- Coordinate WebEx presentations with WFG associates and TLD management team on behalf of wholesaling team to provide value added resources.
- Participate in TLD annual meeting and WFG convention, bi-annual regional sales meetings, training, and sales meetings at the request of the National Sales Manager.
- Stay compliant in accordance with Transamerica rules, policies and procedures.
- Stay current on Transamerica life insurance products, and economic and market conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent education/experience.
- Two years of financial services/brokerage industry experience.
- Two years of sales desk/hybrid/external wholesaling experience.
- FINRA Series 6 or obtain within six months of hire.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency using MS Office and sales tools.
- Insurance licenses.
- Professional designations (CLU, ChFC, CFP, CLTC)
- Office environment.
- Moderate travel to conduct field training and participate in annual conventions.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The Salary for this position generally ranges $58-$60K. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
Additionally, this position is typically eligible for an Annual Bonus up to 60K paid out monthly based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company discretion.