Associate Actuary - REMOTE
- Refine Sensitivity Tool methodologies, assumptions, and processes, and reviews actuarial calculations and assumptions utilized within the tool.
- Develop and maintain documents used to fulfill audit requirements and model validations.
- Manage overall Sensitivity Tool workflow, addressing all matters related to: processes, calculations, and methodology.
- Communicate effectively with each line of business providing consultation and clarification on the tool’s applications and calculations.
- Assists with improving the quarterly reporting process to ensure accuracy and efficiency of the tool output.
- Informs key stakeholders (Finance/ALM/Risk Management) on tool methodology and assumption, utilizing clear and concise (written/verbal) communication.
- FSA or equivalent professional designation along with Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field and 6 years of relevant experience. In lieu of Bachelor's in these fields, will accept Master's in a listed discipline and 4 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrates high quality leadership, judgment, organization and prioritization skills.
- Effectively communicates, both verbally and in writing, advanced mathematical and analytical concepts to various audiences.
- Works well under pressure and within time constraints to effectively accomplish individual and team objectives.
- Programming skills.
- IFRS 17 experience.
- Superb computer skills.
- Normal office environment.
- Limited travel may be required.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The Salary for this position generally ranges between $117,000-$147,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
This position is also typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion.