Senior Actuary - Consolidated Reporting WORK FROM HOME
- Assists with the preparation and interpretation of actuarial results for presentation to senior management.
- Provides detailed analysis concerning market impacts on Economic Required Capital and other risk metrics.
- Assists with improving the quarterly reporting process to ensure accuracy and efficiency of results/commentary.
- Informs key stakeholders such as Finance, ALM, and Risk Management on actuarial results, utilizing clear and concise (written/verbal) communication.
- Monitors risk metrics at a consolidated level, or by line of business, and develops supporting reports/analysis.
- Communicates effectively with each line of business to understand capital results and consolidates key narratives into a coherent summary for senior management.
- Manages the overall Economic Required Capital workflow, addressing all matters related to: tools, processes, results analysis, and commentary.
- May supervise a team of employees.
- FSA or equivalent professional designation along with Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field, and 8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of Bachelor's, will accept Master’s in a listed discipline and 6 years or relevant experience.
- In lieu of FSA will accept ASA or equivalent professional designation and 14 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrates high quality leadership, judgment, organization and prioritization skills.
- Exhibits effective management skills to motivate and develop a staff.
- Effectively communicates, both verbally and in writing, advanced mathematical and analytical concepts to various audiences.
- Works well under pressure and within time constraints to effectively accomplish individual and team objectives.
Solid analytical and critical thinking skills.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The Salary for this position generally ranges between $150,000 - $190,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
This position is also typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion.
- Normal office environment.
- Limited travel may be required.