Regional Vice President - Employee Benefits (DFW)
**The ideal candidate is located in the Dallas/ Fort-Worth Metroplex**
- Responsible for sales and recruiting goals, delivered by the TVP and/or SVP Sales on behalf of the Company, in a defined geographical region.
- Maintain corporate/division objectives and communicate to brokers.
- Develop relationships with national and regional firms.
- Recruit and contract new brokers.
- Identify and contract enrollment companies and affiliates (call centers).
- Develop and maintain a system of supervision and training for brokers consistent with standards of Transamerica Employee Benefits (TEB).
- Train agent and enrollment companies in TEB technologies.
- Assist brokers/producers with questions regarding products, programs and customer service.
- Work on projects as assigned by TVP and/or SVP Sales and Home Office.
- Achieve assigned sales goals within the allotted budget as designated by the Territory VP and/or SVP Sales.
- Keep current on sales practices and techniques and product offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- Five years of sales and sales management experience
- Two years broker/agency experience
- Voluntary and/or Group Ancillary/Health sales experience
- Driver’s license
- Extensive broker/agency experience
- Life and health insurance license
Employees will be assigned to one of the following work location designations:
- In office employees will perform all of their work at a Company office location.
- Hybrid employees will need to work at a Company office location at times and a remote work location (typically their home) at times.
- Commuting Remote employees will need to report to a Company office location at times, but will perform their work primarily remotely.
- Non-commuting Remote employees will not be assigned to report to a Company office location (although they may need to travel to a Company office upon request) and will perform their work remotely.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program