Business Analytics Intern (Spring 2024)
What Success Looks Like:
- Research and retrieve data as requested
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Use data tools such as Alteryx, Python, and other data analyzing programs
- Data entry and validation for financial services transactions
- Communication and presentation of reports and in-depth analysis, including recommendations for improvements in business processes and sales efficiencies
- Process development and management, including quality checking.
What You Need:
- In pursuit of BS or MS degree in a technical field (Finance/Business, Accounting, Statistics, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, etc.)
- Ability to work 2-3 hours every day of the work week (Monday – Friday)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency including superior Microsoft Excel experience
- Organized and self-motivated, ability to prioritize time-sensitive initiatives
- Innovative and agile
- Problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Applicants must be a US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Office Environment
This job description is not a contract of employment nor for any specific job responsibilities. The Company may change, add to, remove, or revoke the terms of this job description at its discretion. Managers may assign other duties and responsibilities as needed. In the event an employee or applicant requests or requires an accommodation in order to perform job functions, the applicable HR Business Partner should be contacted to evaluate the accommodation request.