Senior Analyst, Fund Management - Aegon AM
- Apply an understanding of the LIHTC business to run and assist in the development of financial reports and complex models for forecasting, trending, and results analysis; participate in the peer review of report and model outputs.
- Support new business by completing pricing runs and analysis in conjunction with Portfolio Management and Acquisitions staff.
- Identify and collect relevant client mandate provisions to ensure adherence with client expectations and the Firm's documented obligations.
- Participate as needed in accounting processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records; interpret financial transactions and events for users.
- Support client needs including client performance reporting and scenario testing; provide updates to relevant internal team members as needed.
- Work to determine solutions for more efficient methods of gathering, sorting, and accessing data.
- Adhere to the company's framework of internal controls, including compliance and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Communicate client needs to relevant internal parties.
- Support the overall operational client service experience in partnership with client service, portfolio management, and product management as part of a consistent, scalable and controllable client service model across the LIHTC platform.
- Provide support in completing RFP requests, DDQ’s, track record analysis, consultant questionnaires and related due diligence requests.
- Determine appropriate methodology to prepare information for use by others within the Firm and by clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, data analytics or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of experience in quantitative analysis, real estate finance, or related field.
- In depth financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working within an RIA and/or real estate firm in a similar role.
- Background in project management and/or operational improvement.
- Financial modeling experience.
- Investran software experience.
- Office or hybrid office/remote environment.
- Occasional travel for investor meetings.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.