Intermediate Data Operations Analyst (Cedar Rapids) - Aegon AM
- Ensure at a high level of accuracy the quality of daily and monthly security master data (i.e. maturity date, coupon, etc...), as well as pricing and analytics for securities and alternative assets.
- Support benchmark security functions as required for daily and month end processes.
- Work closely with the peers and other partners, keeping them apprised of status on issues and projects.
- Complete detailed research on behalf of Data Operations and propose appropriate solutions.
- Understand and be able to speak to all process associated with Data Operations.
- Perform business analysis to determine standard processes within daily production/projects.
- Continuous improvement attitude, improving data quality with a focus on customer service.
- Participate and set high expectations of self on daily production and projects.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients and internal customers.
- Support other functions as needed such as assurance of analytics (i.e. Duration, Yield, etc.…) quality as required for daily and month end processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related fields.
- 3+ years of related experience in financial services industry or technical analysis
- Proven track record to collaborate with a variety of internal and external parties to understand customer needs and ensure positive outcomes for our clients.
- Operational improvement experience preferred, with the ability to recognize opportunities within own role.
- Strong analytical, problem recognition and resolution, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple assignments.
- Excel – high proficiency.
- 1-2 years of Black Rock Aladdin Experience, preferred
- Derivative Asset knowledge
- Knowledge of Risk Analytics (i.e. WAL, Duration, yield)
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.