Real Estate Analyst (Cedar Rapids) - Aegon AM
- Collect, input, and review construction, marketing and leasing reports, and assist with equity disbursements.
- Analyze property financials for stabilization.
- Perform credit adjuster analyses.
- Conduct compliance reviews and property site visits.
- Review and analyze quarterly and annual operations results.
- Work on research projects and maintain project files and databases.
- Collect and review quarterly and annual financial data, including tax returns and audits, and investment risk rate each quarter; enter information in databases.
- Assist with the review of annual asset-level operating budgets.
- Support asset management functions through documentation reviews, analysis, site inspections, compliance audit reviews, and plan and budget preparations.
- Survey and analyze market data and market trends; coordinate due diligence efforts for acquisition, asset management, and disposition teams.
- Enter data into systems; check data for accuracy (Yardi and Investor Central).
- Coordinate with external and internal partners.
- Research projects and special assignments as assigned.
- Construction monitoring through third party consultants; collection and review of reports, and tracking of construction progress, scope, quality and timeliness.
- Financial modeling incorporating changes to financing, structure, or other deal terms.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, economics, business, accounting, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Solid financial skills and knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Standout colleague, able to organize short and long-term projects and tasks to accomplish departmental goals.
- Proficiency using MS Office products.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.