Client Engagement Specialist 1
- Handle calls from new customer prospects (via phone, video, email, etc.) to introduce the Advice Center and match customers with the appropriate advisor; refer complex inquiries to higher level staff.
- Guide customers through the Transamerica customer experience; gather information and create customer profiles in order to identify and assess needs.
- Schedule appointments with advisors for simple/routine customer requests.
- Facilitate two-way communication with the advisor team to ensure customer needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of product offerings to better identify the value proposition to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and persuasive manner.
- Listening skills to identify and assess customer needs.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company through a virtual environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Proficiency using MS Office products.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Customer service experience.
***Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation.
The salary for this position ranges from $44,000 - $46,000 annually. This rate is based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The rate may vary above and below the stated amount, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 5%.
- Schedule may vary to fulfill service levels during hours of operations.