Intermediate Reinsurance Administrator
The Reinsurance department is responsible for processing premium payments to reinsurers, and the billing and collection of reinsurance claims in accordance with the terms and conditions of governing treaties. The Intermediate Reinsurance Administrator will research and analyze policies to ensure proper allocation of premiums.
- Ensure policies are attached to correct treaties and comply with terms and conditions.
- Analyze the output of reinsurance and other systems to ensure proper functioning; determine and apply solutions for automatic payment processing.
- Complete changes and corrections to billing records; refer complex records to higher level staff.
- Assist higher level staff with requests from reinsurers, underwriters, and management.
- Perform basic audits to ensure policies are assigned to the correct treaties.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- One year of related work experience
- Good knowledge of reinsurance
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Written and oral communication skills to work with internal partners and reinsurers
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment
- LOMA coursework
- Office or hybrid office/remote environment