Agricultural Mortgage Loan Closing Specialist II – Aegon AM
- Serve as project manager for agricultural mortgage loan closings in accordance with existing Closer Guidelines.
- Review, analyze, and comment on title.
- Research and conduct other due diligence related to property compliance.
- Facilitate resolution of any problems that arise with both internal/external customers.
- Contribute to improvement of legal department practices and policies relating to loan closings.
- Prepare loan documents and enter information in loan database management system.
- Ensure all relevant documentation has been secured post-closing to satisfy audit, regulatory, and servicing requirements.
- Work independently, but under the supervision of an attorney and mentor, as necessary.
- Minimum two-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn other software programs.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Effective organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- A strong sense of accountability with a drive for results.
- Ability to set and organize competing priorities.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and facilitate meetings.
- Ability to be flexible in work demands.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years real estate experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of farming/ranching operations advantageous.
- Experience with litigation and document management a plus.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.