Business Development Director (Ohio)
- Prospect for new clients within an assigned territory to achieve sales goals.
- Execute on advisor training sessions such as branch meetings, lunch & learns, walk-thru’s, CE’s, etc.
- Develop a network of new relationships with advisors, consultants, and other third party intermediaries focused on the retirement industry.
- Execute finalist meetings and/or webcast demonstrations as requested by Transamerica RVP
- Participate in proactive marketing campaigns.
- Network with (leverage) targeted TPA’s to develop new and ongoing retirement sales
- FINRA Series 6 & 63
- Life & Health License
- In-depth understanding of the retirement market and ERISA
- Self-motivated with an instinctive sales acumen to organize thoughts and actions to meet sales goals
- Outstanding interpersonal, public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to manage resources and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Technical skills to use state-of-the-art tools
- Two years of experience in the retirement plan industry
- Work remote from home
- Extensive travel to meet with prospects, advisors, and key intermediaries in the territory
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules and other compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The salary for this position is generally $ 70,000 - 75,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible to earn commissions based on applicable sales incentive plan(s). All details pertaining to the calculation and payment of those commissions are available in the individual provisions of the sales incentive plan that applies. The target variable compensation is estimated at $75,000 annually.
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment. #IND123