Divisional Sales Manager (Northeast)
- Manage a team of external sales professionals in a defined geographic region.
- Ensure productivity and sales goals are met; manage to a specific budget.
- Recruit, hire and develop sales professionals for an assigned region.
- Maintain insight into competition and industry at large; provide expert opinion to other groups within the organization.
- Travel regularly with RVPs and provide coaching to better implement sales strategies to maximize regional sales.
- Provide sales assistance to the team as needed.
- Adhere to, and ensure adherence to, industry, regulatory authority, and other codes of conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years of financial services industry sales experience.
- Three years of experience as a regional wholesaler.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 & 24.
- Self-motivated leader with strong technical skills, ERISA experience, and extensive market knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills; well organized in thoughts and actions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high volume work environment.
- Ability to motivate others, establish trust and credibility, and inspire dedication.
- Work remote from home.
- Extensive travel.
The salary for this position is generally $ 150,000-175,000K. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion.
This position may be eligible to earn commissions based on applicable sales incentive plan(s). All details pertaining to the calculation and payment of those commissions are available in the individual provisions of the sales incentive plan that applies.