Regional Vice President - Employee Benefits
- Responsible for sales and recruiting goals, delivered by the TVP and/or SVP Sales on behalf of the Company, in a defined geographical region.
- Maintain corporate/division objectives and communicate to brokers.
- Develop relationships with national and regional firms.
- Recruit and contract new brokers.
- Identify and contract enrollment companies and affiliates (call centers).
- Develop and maintain a system of supervision and training for brokers consistent with standards of Transamerica Employee Benefits (TEB).
- Train agent and enrollment companies in TEB technologies.
- Assist brokers/producers with questions regarding products, programs and customer service.
- Work on projects as assigned by TVP and/or SVP Sales and Home Office.
- Achieve assigned sales goals within the allotted budget as designated by the Territory VP and/or SVP Sales.
- Keep current on sales practices and techniques and product offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- Five years of sales and sales management experience
- Two years broker/agency experience
- Voluntary and/or Group Ancillary/Health sales experience
- Driver’s license
- Extensive broker/agency experience
- Life and health insurance license
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The Salary for this position generally ranges between $60,000-$75,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
This position is also currently eligible for sales and/or performance incentives. Specifics will be reflected in individual incentive plan documents.
Additionally, this position is typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company discretion.