Regional Vice President (Northern Virginia Territory)
*The ideal candidate is located in Northern Virginia or surrounding areas
- Prospect for new clients within and assigned territory to achieve sales goals.
- Develop a network of advisors, consultants, and other third party intermediaries focused on the retirement industry.
- Develop plan sponsor relationships through direct meetings with key contacts.
- Participate in proactive marketing campaigns.
- Manage a territory of target prospects.
- Three years of sales experience in the retirement plan industry
- FINRA Series 6 & 63
- Life & Health License
- In-depth understanding of the retirement market and ERISA
- Self-motivated with an instinctive sales acumen to organize thoughts and actions to meet sales goals
- Outstanding interpersonal, public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to manage resources and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Technical skills to use state-of-the-art tools
- Existing broker relationships within the assigned territory
Employees will be assigned to one of the following work location designations:
- In office employees will perform all of their work at a Company office location.
- Hybrid employees will need to work at a Company office location at times and a remote work location (typically their home) at times.
- Commuting Remote employees will need to report to a Company office location at times, but will perform their work primarily remotely.
- Non-commuting Remote employees will not be assigned to report to a Company office location (although they may need to travel to a Company office upon request) and will perform their work remotely.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.