Path:

Shareholders & AGM

Aegon has an international shareholder base. Approximately 83% of Aegon's shares are held by institutional investors like investment and pension funds. The remaining 17% are in the hands of individual investors.

Listings

Aegon shares have been listed on the New York (AEG US) stock exchange since November 5, 1991 and the Amsterdam (AGN NA) stock exchange since July 7, 1969 when the company was known as Eerste Nederlandsche – Nillmij N.V.. Aegon options are traded on Euronext Amsterdam, the Chicago Board Options Exchange and the Philadelphia Stock Exchange.

 

Geographical Spread

Based on common shares only. Shares held by shareholders in The Netherlands mainly consists of shares controlled by Vereniging Aegon (14%).

 

 

Investment style

Based on common shares only.

All news

Shareholder news


Dividend history

Share Price

AEX
4.87 down
3/24/2017 17:37 CET
-5.25% €-0.27
NYSE
$ 5.28 down
3/24/2017 21:03 CET
-4.69% $-0.26

Share Price History

All news

Shareholder news


Dividend history

Share Price

AEX
4.87 down
3/24/2017 17:37 CET
-5.25% €-0.27
NYSE
$ 5.28 down
3/24/2017 21:03 CET
-4.69% $-0.26

Share Price History

Related

Shareholder

Documentation

Please provide us with feedback on our website or ask us a question...

Feedback