Aegon confirms that the coupons on the following USD denominated Perpetual Capital Securities have been declared and will be payable as of March 16, 2009:
- 6.50% (AED, NL0000062420/007924400)
- Floating rate (AEB, NL0000062438/007924509)
- 6.875% (AEV, NL0000686368/025956435)
- 7.25% (AEF, NL0006056814/032249221)
- 6.375% (AEH, NL0000021541/007924301)
Aegon has paid all coupons on all of its Perpetual Capital Securities in the past and has the intention to continue to do so in the future. Coupon payments on Perpetual Capital Securities are not automatically linked to dividend payments on shares.